Palm Garden of Gainesville is committed to leading in the skilled nursing and rehabilitation arena. We have been in the community for over 25 years and have a reputation for having a warm and friendly staff who provide excellent care. Our clinical team is highly skilled in the treatment of the acute care patient and understands the importance of prevention and preventing complications that often arise during the recovery of a recent illness. We have extensive knowledge in the geriatric population and caring for the long term care resident.
Our rehabilitation team provides the latest technology and individualized treatment plans to ensure each patient experiences excellent outcomes and a return to their highest level of physical functioning.
Our Customer Service Program provides residents with personalized daily visits to answer any questions or assist them with any concerns they may have.
To better reach our residents, we have a staff that is fluent in many languages to help meet resident needs the best we can. Our staff is fluent in Spanish, Peruvian, Farsi, French, Creole, Patois, and Filipino.
Whether you are in need of a short-term or long-term care solution, our goal is to accelerate your pathway to recovery within a compassionate environment.
- We have been serving this community for over 25 years
- A recipient of the American Health Care Association’s Silver award for achievement in Quality
- Come and visit our warm, friendly, home like atmosphere and caring staff
- We have a fine dining program where residents can enjoy excellent food in a fine restaurant style atmosphere.
- We offer Osborn Television which allows residents and visitors to view our services, dining menus, daily activities, upcoming events, birthdays, weather reports, trivia, and historical facts.